I found these helmets for kids to color at www.coloring-pages-book-for-kids-boys.com. So fun!
Or how about make a football player using paper plates!
Instructions for making a football player craft out of a paper plate.
- Age Guideline: 6 Years and Up
- Time Required: 30 minutes (Does not include drying time)
Draw a face in the center of one paper plate. Color the top edge and sides whatever color you want the football helmet to be. Now, take the other paper plate and draw and cut out a football helmet face mask. Tape the face mask you cut out onto the bottom half of the paper plate you colored, and you have a football player in his helmet!
Or how about this football wreath! Use your teams colors for the hands!!
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that even the youngest children can contribute too. It's fun to make with the entire family or team each contributing handprints.
- a printer,
- paint or construction paper in your favorite team's colours.
- There are two ways to do this craft. One is to trace the child's hand onto paper and cut out the prints. The second is to make paint handprints on the paper and cut those out.
- Make eight handprints (4 of each colour). (or more if you're feeling energetic)
- Cut out the prints and glue to form a wreath.
- You can decorate the wreath further with pictures (like footballs or football players). These can be:
- hand drawn artwork by the children,
- pictures from colouring books, magazines or fliers
Have a safe and fun Super Bowl!!!!