Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April Calendar

Hi everyone,

I am so sorry this is so late. There were major technical difficulties this month getting the calendar up. Unless I can come up with another way of doing it, I will have to convert to a google document that can be viewed publicly and then post the link on the blog. With so many more items and activities posted on each day, the way I used to do is not posting clearly. I create the calendar in a word document and then take a snap shot to convert it to a jpg since I can't post a word document to the blog. However, when I converted to a jpg, the image was blurry because of all the information on the calendar. I hope everyone is able to view the calendar using this new method. If you have any issues, please let me know and I can email it to you directly.

Thank you!

Here it is!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k42lPzkYU2_wMWX3oYs3Ngfeyu4Dzh906axxpFRaBZ0/edit?hl=en&pli=1#

No comments:

Post a Comment