Friday, January 14, 2011

The first post

When I thought about having a blog, I knew right away what I wanted to talk about. Disney. I can pretty much talk about Disney, and planning trips to Disney, and all things Disney pretty much all the time. But after I set it up, I had a change of heart. I have read so many blogs out there and what is going to set mine apart from everyone else? Blogs should come from the heart, be something you are interested in, be a part of you. So what is the biggest part of me? Other then Disney? Its kids! I am a professional nanny, with a degree in elementary education. So who am I? I am Carey Poppins! I am a nanny, who loves to do crafts, with a bit of that Disney Magic thrown in.  When you spend all day every day with kids, coming up with fun things to do can be overwhelming. So this blog is going to be part crafts, part calendar, and well, it just wouldn't be Carey Poppins without it being part Disney too.  So, let the crafting and the Magic Begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment