1) Trip to Pumpkin Patch! Even if it is your local church patch or a full farm to go pumpkin picking or both - take a trip to The Great Pumpkin Patch! And while there:
- take pictures
- pick out pumpkins to paint
- take a wagon or hay ride
- pick out pumpkins to carve
- enjoy a fall treat - bring a special cookie or fruit treat to enjoy in the patch
2) Make a painting to mark the size of the kids feet. Check out this great blog for the tutorial:
or this one:
3) Have a fun Halloween party! Make these fun treats! The kids I nanny for love the mummy dogs and witch fingers!!!
And these ideas from parents.com!
And these monster sandwiches!
4) Play Games! Sing Songs! All sorts! There are so many games to play - Halloween bowling, pin the jack o lantern face on the pumpkin, and Pop Goes the Pumpkin!
5) Watch its The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!